Saturday, May 8, 2010

To my daughters, Tianna Christine & Alyssa Marie!


Now that it's nearing Mother's Day
I have so much I want to say:
To the beautiful daughters of mine,
The daughters I'll always love-'til the end of time.
So, I sit here thinking of you,
reflecting upon the day my dreams came true.
That very moment I first held you in my arms
and filled my heart with all your charms.
The love I felt, I can't explain,
A love so strong, I felt absolutely insane!
I wanted to protect this lil baby of mine
with every part of me I could find.

Now as you grow to be who you are,
I am so proud of the person you are becoming so far.
I know someday you will be on your way
To explore the world, to have your say.
But this comes straight from my heart
We shall never ever be totally apart,
Because I'll always be right there by your side
To guide you on life's bumpy ride.
For as long as I can in the physical part,
And then forever and ever deep in your heart!!
~ ♥ Mom


1 comment:

  1. you are an amazing lady, my daughter Davina just had the surgery on the 12th and she is doing remarkable. You have been such an inspiration to her and your story is awe inspiring. What terrible complications, yet you came out victorious. Thank you for telling your story in great detail, it will help many people I'm sure. You helped all of us a great deal, thank you Christie, sincerely Biggi Barnes

    ReplyDelete